Aims and Values
“At Cleeve We Achieve”
Here at Cleeve Primary, we are committed to maintaining a happy, caring and successful school in which all are valued and are proud to belong. The school strives to satisfy the needs and realise the potential of each child, acknowledging that it is essential to create confidence and self-esteem by means of attainable goals. Everyone is valued in our school community and we want our pupils to be safe and secure, and happy and successful in all that they do and to be fully included in the life of the school.
All stakeholders worked together to create the school’s overarching vision; “At Cleeve We Achieve”. Our ethos is to ensure that everyone achieves – our children, staff, governors and members of the school’s wider community.
Underpinning this vision are the school’s core values:
Cleeve Primary will:
· Provide a safe, happy and respectful environment for everybody
· Provide a broad, balanced, relevant, exciting and engaging curriculum which meets the needs and abilities of all children
· Provide high quality teaching and learning within a positive environment in which every child is encouraged to work towards their full potential
· Maintain strong partnerships with families and the local community
· Promote life-long learning through high quality professional development for all staff and by developing a learning culture
· Celebrate success, promoting a confident, ‘can do’ attitude and inspire each other to achieve their best
· Promote healthy lifestyle choices for all
· Develop the ability to work collaboratively within a working team; in school and in the wider community in which we live
· Ensure children’s Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural needs are met and ensure there is an appreciation and clear understanding of the British values