PE & Sports Funding
Cleeve Primary has made a strong commitment to PE which is evident in the wide range of out of school activities and involvement in competitive sports.
Cleeve Primary School use of Sports Funding
We use the funding of £19,510 in these areas.
Whilst we currently have a high level of quality resources we will purchase additional resources should they be deemed necessary. We have purchased kit for the teams who represent our school and more equipment for PE lessons.
Extend Out of School Activities
The funding will also be used to further our current range of activities by inviting accredited coaches into school to lead after school clubs e.g football, rugby, multi-skills, dance and martial arts.
Join the Youth Sports Trust
We are a member of the Youth Sports Trust which we hope will help us to achieve the Gold Quality Mark for Physical Education and Sport.
Intended outcomes at Cleeve
The funding will:
- Enhance the skills and confidence of staff.
- Improve the quality of teaching and learning in PE.
- Enhance participation in, and enjoyment of, PE and Sport within and outside the school day.
- Secure external accreditation for quality of provision in PE.
- Develop a sustainable model for the future.